Do you want to measure temperature more conveniently? Try this professional digital non-contract infrared thermometer. It provides fast, easy and accurate readings to measure the surface temperature of an object safely and quickly. It's widely used for food preparation, safety and fire inspectors, plastic molding and fleet maintenance, etc.
* Wide measuring range -50℃~550℃ for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects'surface temperature.
* Maximum temperature value display with laser ON/OFF & ℃/℉ switch.
* Digital color LCD with backlight, convenient and easy to read at night.
* With percentage display of remaining battery capacity function.
* Data hold, low battery indication, laser targeting and automatic power off.
* Can be widely used in oil and chemical industry, railway, electricity, textile processing, etc.
Measurement Range: -58℉~1022℉(-50℃~550℃)
Response Time: 0.5S
Emissivity: Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
Distance to Spot Ratio(D:S): 12:1
IR Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm(Wavelength)
Display: Color LCD with Backlight
Auto-off Time: 30 Seconds
Operating Temperature: 0℃~50℃(32℉~122℉)
Storage Temperature: -20℃~50℃(-4℉~122℉)
Power Supply: 1x 9V 6F22 Battery (Included)
Size: Approx.156x103x41mm/6.14×4.05×1.61 inch
Note: Please do not point laser at eye directly.
1x Infrared Thermometer
1x English User Manual