OnePlus 6, the latest smartphone from OnePlus, continues its manufacturer’s methodology of providing the best value for money out of its smartphone. Since its first device, OnePlus is delivering high-end specifications and performance at a price that can mostly be considered upper mid-range at best.
OnePlus 6 is powered by the latest and the fastest Snapdragon 845 processor along with the choice of 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM. At Gadget2Buy, we unboxed the device and gave our first impression on it including the widespread adoption of the infamous notch display.
Below are the specifications of OnePlus 6:
– Aluminium frame, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back, splash resistant
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor (4x 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold, 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), 6 GB RAM, 64 GB storage (or 8 GB RAM and 128 GB/256 GB storage), Adreno 630 GPU
– Android Oreo 8.1 with Oxygen OS 5.1.5
– 6.28-inch Optic AMOLED display, 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, supports sRGB and DCI-P3 color gamut
– Dual camera with 16 MP (f1.7) + 20 MP (f1.7) primary and secondary lenses. OIS for the primary lens, PDAF, face detection, HDR. Front 16 MP (f2.0) with auto HDR.
– Fingerprint sensor and Face unlock
– USB-C port, 3,000 mAh battery with DASH charger
– Rs 34,999 (6 GB RAM/64 GB storage), 39,999 (8 GB RAM/128 GB storage) and Rs 44,999 (8 GB RAM/256 GB storage Avengers Edition)